Sunday, June 21, 2009

Modifying the user settings in a profile

You can modify the user settings in your Digital ID at any time. You might, for instance, want to associate a graphic with your digital signature (especially one that is actually a picture of your handwritten signature). You also might need to change the password for a profile or want to back up the profile file or change the password timeout options.
Before you can change any settings for your profile, you need to take these steps:
  1. 1. Open your Digital ID file by choosing Manage Digital IDs➪My Digital ID Files➪Select My Digital ID File. The Select My Digital ID File dialog box opens.
  2. Select the filename of your user Digital ID in the Digital ID File dropdown list, enter your password in User Password text box, and click the OK button. Acrobat automatically opens your Digital ID file.
  3. Choose Manage Digital IDs➪My Digital ID Files➪My Digital ID File Settings to open your Digital ID File Settings dialog box.

1 comments:

electronic seal said...

Hey Man ! I was seriously not aware of user settings in your Digital ID . Thanks for posting. Let me check. I want to it now only. It is looking to be very useful feature.